Volunteer Driver Transportation Reimbursement Program
CONEJO VALLEY VILLAGE
TRANSPORTATION VOLUNTEER REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
July 1, 2018
Conejo Valley Village (CVV) anticipates that transportation services will continue to grow at an ever-increasing rate. To ensure that sufficient driver capacity exists, the Transportation Volunteer Reimbursement (TVR) program will be effective July 1, 2018 for a 6-month trial period. The goal of the new program is to encourage volunteer drivers, who will be offered mileage-based reimbursement.
All CVV volunteer drivers are eligible to receive reimbursement for driving CVV full members via the Service Request (SR) process. Participation by drivers is optional. Reimbursement is $0.35 based on miles driven:
- A one-way trip starts from the volunteer’s home to the member’s, to the final destination/s and back to the volunteer’s home.
- A round trip drive would include both the going (starting at the volunteer’s home) and the return trip dropping off the passenger and driving home.
- Track the miles driven per service request via Google maps or an odometer.
- Enter the Service Request number, date of drive and the total # of miles driven into the Transportation Reimbursement Report (TRR).
- At month end, turn in the TRR containing each driving event for the month for which reimbursement is being requested.
- Email or post the completed TRR to the address indicated on the form.
- A check for the amount will be sent to the volunteer driver following receipt of the TRR